Welcome Back Gymnasts!
The gym will look a little different when you return and we wanted to give you a little idea of what the procedures will look like when you enter the gym. When you return, we do ask that you not have your gymnasts participate in any other after school activity so we can continue to have the stable groups that our local and state guidelines have requested.
Prepare for Gym:
- All gymnasts must be dressed and ready to start training before entering the gym. No changing at the gym. As the weather gets colder, layering is suggested.
- Participants must bring a back pack to store your shoes, water bottle, healthy snack, a mask, etc… This back pack will be you the whole time. We cannot store back packs in our cubbies.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow time to check in.
- If you are unable to make class for any reason, we will not be able to offer a make up as the county guidelines require a stable group of no more than 12 children.
Upon Entering our Gym:
- Anyone over the age of 2 entering the facility must wear a mask. Gymnasts will be required to wear a mask once on the gym floor.
- All participants/members/staff will have their temperature checked with a touchless thermometer prior to entering the facility. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 will not be permitted to enter. Additionally, we will have a wellness check-in with each gymnast.
- Initially, no parents will be allowed in the lobby or any viewing area as there is no space to accommodate additional people for social distancing. We are opening the large bay doors for viewing.
- After temperature and wellness check, the gymnast will clean hands with hand sanitizer and will be directed to their designated spot on the gym floor.
- Students will remove their footwear and place them in their back pack.
- You will then go to your designated spot on the gymnast floor with your back pack.
- Class ratio will be 1 “stable” coach for 6 gymnasts.
- Class begins!
- All equipment used by gymnasts will be wiped down with appropriate disinfectant between rotations. Bar rails will be sterilized with our UVC LED Hand Sterilizer wand.
- Coaches will be wearing masks at all times.
- Coaches will wash their hands before and after class. Additionally, there are hand-santizers at every rotation. Students and coaches will sanitize their hands under coach supervision between each rotation.
- Staff are on-site to clean and disinfect surfaces throughout the day during open hours.
- Touchess bathroom faucets have been installed with our touchless paper towel dispensers.
After Class Ends:
- Gymnasts will be required to wear a mask. Gymnasts will exit out the back door of the gym to a designated area outside. It is imperative for parents to be on time and ready to pick up their gymnast after class ends. A coach will be with the gymnasts during this time.